Belle Louise Historic Guest House Policies
Please familiarize yourself with our guest house policies, to ensure that all of our guests have a comfortable stay.
- Advanced reservations are recommended.
- Check-in is after 4:30 pm Central Standard Time. To provide peace and quiet for other guests and personalized service, please be respectful if check-ins are past 9 p.m. Early check-ins are check possible if your suite is ready, please call to check on exceptions.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. on the morning of departure.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy per night. Continental breakfast is provided Monday-Friday with your stay. A delicious full breakfast is provided on weekends and holidays. Kentucky Sales tax and hotel occupancy tax and a cleaning fee will be added to the room rates. A 3.5 % financial processing fee will be charged for all credit card transactions.
- Dietary restrictions – Please let us know IN ADVANCE of any dietary restrictions or if you will not be eating breakfast when you book your reservation so we can be prepared.
- Special events and holidays may require a three to four-night minimum stay.
- A valid Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Credit Card number and expiration date are required to secure a reservation until arrival. We do not accept personal checks. All credit cards are charged 24 hours ahead of the reservation.
- No Smoking or Vaping on the premises-The Belle Louise is a smoke-free, vape free establishment and smoking or vaping is not allowed on the premises at any time. Smoking/Vaping is prohibited on all porches and patios. We do have an area at the rear parking area available for smoking. If this policy is violated, the guest will be charged a $300 cleaning fee on the credit card on file. Thank you for your cooperation.
- No candles or incense are permitted in the guest rooms or bathrooms.
- Some small pets are accepted on the 1st Floor ONLY. Pre-approval is REQUIRED. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $45 and cleaning fee of $75.
- Guest rooms are for registered guests only. This policy is a courtesy to the other guests and to the owners who reside on the premises. Guests may not invite friends or family to the Guest House without the prior approval.
- Damages to the property-Guests will be charged on the credit card on file to repair any damages beyond normal wear and tear they cause to the premises or to room amenities.
- Cancellation Policy-The Belle Louise has a limited number of guest rooms so any cancellation is considered significant, therefore, we must observe a strict cancellation policy. If your reservation is confirmed and you cancel less than 24 hours prior to check-in time on your arrival date, or do not show for your reservation, you will be charged a the full room rate. You must email us your cancellation request or contact the owners by phone to receive a cancellation confirmation from us.
- Event, Group and Extended Stays-Quilt Show, BBQ on the River, Holidays or Group Reservations or stays of 3 nights or more, require a 30-day cancellation notice. If you cancel AFTER 30 days prior to your stay, there is a $150 cancellation fee per reservation. You will ONLY be reimbursed IF we are able to re-book your rooms for those dates less the $25 per room cancellation fee.
- Parking-Off-street parking for one car per room is available on premises.
- Quiet time-In consideration of other guests, quiet time at the Guest House is from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Your Personal Information-When users elect to make online reservations, users are required to supply certain personal information. While we have no control of third party booking services and their policies, the Belle Louise will only use your information to verify your identity and secure your booking. We only utilize your email addresses in pre-stay and post-stay communication. We will not disclose, share, sell or divulge your personal information, such as address, email, and telephone numbers to third parties, unless we have informed you, been authorized by you or are required to do so by law. We will maintain this information in accordance with our strict confidentiality standards.